The Agricultural Competitiveness Enhancement Fund – Grant-in-Aid in Higher Education Program (ACEF-GIAHEP) is now accepting Scholarship Applicants for Academic Year 2018-2019.
ACEF-GIAHEP aims to contribute to the development of agriculture and fisheries by increasing the number of graduates in higher education who are trained in the scientific habit of thought, entrepreneurial skills and technical competencies in the areas of agriculture, forestry, fisheries, veterinary medicine education and related agricultural education programs.
- Filipino citizen
- Graduating high school students; High school graduates; with earned units in college; or passer of Alternative Learning System / Philippine Educational Placement Test (ALS/PEPT)
- Will enroll or currently enrolled in recognized programs in agriculture, forestry, fisheries, veterinary medicine education and related agricultural education programs offered by duly authorized Higher Education Institutions (HEIs)
- Combined annual gross income of parents/guardians not to exceed Three Hundred Thousand Pesos (PHP300,000.00); In exceptional cases, where income exceeds PHP300,000.00, the ACEF ExeCom shall determine the merits of the application
- Avail only one government funded financial assistance program.
- Application Form
- Proof of Income – any one of the following:
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) of parents/guardians if employed
- Certificate of Tax Exemption from the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
- Certificate of No Income from BIR
- Certificate of Indigency from their Barangay
- Certificate/Case Study from Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD)
- For children of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) and seafarers, a latest copy of contract or proof of income may be considered.
|Particulars||Unit Cost (PHP)||Total Cost/Year (PHP)|
|1. Tuition and Other School Fees (TOSF)||PHP10,000.00/semester||20,000.00|
|2. Stipend for regular semesters||PHP2,500.00/mo. x 10 mos.||25,000.00|
|3. Book Allowance||PHP1,000.00/semester||2,000.00|
|Particulars||Unit Cost (PHP|
|1. Summer Classes |
1.1 Tuition and Other School Fees (TOSF)
PHP2,500.00/mo. x 2mos. = PHP5,000.00 (as required in the curriculum)
|2. Thesis/Project Grant (one time grant)||(one time grant)
PHP15,000.00 for the whole course (as required in the curriculum)
|3. Practicum/On-the-job Training (OJT) Allowance (one time grant)||PHP3,000.00 (for the entire duration of OJT)|
Students can submit application through the DA Regional Scholarship Coordinators, SUCS/HEIS or directly to the Office of the Undersecretary for Special Concerns, Department of Agriculture Central Office, Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City.
For more information please call 924-1278 or message us here in our website.